If you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, it’s essential to have a comfortable set-up to help promote good health and productivity.
To find the best furniture for your space, start by considering the following factors:
- desk type: straight, corner or wall-mounted;
- office chair: basic, swivel or synchro-tilt;
- filing cabinets: with basic or multiple storage options;
- cupboards: available in a range of sizes with various storage compartments;
- bookcases and shelving: to choose according to the kinds of files or books you have to store.
- limited space: smaller furniture, including a compact or foldaway desk;
- shared offices and/or meeting rooms: specially designed furniture, multiple storage spaces, chairs and a conference table;
- family-friendly offices: these personalised office spaces will incorporate a work and homework zone!
- choose your designs and materials based on the environment you want to create (e.g. family-friendly or work-focused).