Payment and Security
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://creativesolutions.pk
Payment and Security:
Creative Solutions ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us.
What is the payment options which Creative Solutions Online Store provides me?
You can shop with any of following modes of payment:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Bank transfer
Do you offer Partial payment on delivery options (Debit/Credit / Bank)?
No, currently this payment option is not available. We are working on payment terms of 100% advance.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over the phone or email?
The Creative Solutions team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
Never press the browser back button or refresh button when the transaction is still currently being done.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF A TRANSACTION FAILS?
Your transaction can fail due to following reasons.
The information that you pass to gateway is not correct like account details, Billing Address or password
Your internet connection is slow or not working properly
Note: if your account is debited after payment failure the amount will be rolled back to your account within 7 working days. In case of any query please contact our customer support team at Farooq@creativesolutions.pk
Shipping and Delivery:
Do you ship to my city and location?
For a superlative customer experience, we have decided to deliver each product personally within Lahore. For other cities of Pakistan, the way of public transport/ built can be adopted.
What is the estimated delivery time of an online order?
- Online orders are processed, delivered and installed (if needed and depending on order worth and manufacturing technology and orders on our pipe line) within 6 to 10 working days of receiving the payment
- While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us on 0321-7868 284 or 0321-4421 803 (9:00am to 8:30pm Mon to Sat) for the latest update on your shipment, if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
Shipments are Ex-Factory for out of Lahore Region.
How do I track my Online order?
- We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think ‘Where is it now?’ 🙂 i.e. well within 6 to 10 working days of receiving payment. In case of any delay, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them the status of their order.
- In case you need to get the update, you can contact us at 0321-7868 284 or 0321-4421 803 (9:00am to 8:30pm Mon to Sat) or email us at email@example.com
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
- Please check for all the following items before signing Final Finish Report (FFR) when the product is delivered and installed:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, and chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our installation team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it.
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that our installation team visits on next working day of delivery to assemble the delivered product(s), and all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well.
- For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the installation team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the installation team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home.
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it.
- We make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas.
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products.
- Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front – if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product
- Once the product is delivered and our delivery/installation team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.
What if I have received a damaged product?
- Please get in touch with us on our customer care number (042-36610 381-2) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will assess the damage and revert within stipulated time with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
What if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of my order? Can I cancel the order?
- We, at Creative Solutions, work to ensure that you get what you see on our website. We do not offer exchanges (unless the product was damaged on arrival and we are unable to replace the item) and refunds for order cancellations.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS: Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change. We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery. Our delivery staff will assist the customers with any questions they have.
WHAT USER OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION DOES CREATIVE SOLUTIONS.COM COLLECT?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, www.creativesolutions.pk account password, phone number and shipping address.
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by www.creativesolutions.pk but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (HBL Cyber Source). Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by www.creativesolutions.pk) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
6. Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Email communication by any user or customer directly with Creative Solutions.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
HOW DOES CREATIVE SOLUTIONS.COM UTILIZE USER OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
4. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.